- Search by typing in words and phrases, e.g. blue hats
- You can identify a phrase using quotation marks, e.g. “blue hats”
- Search will look for documents containing all words first, i.e. lists documents that contain both blue and hats
- If there are no documents that contain both blue and hats, then documents that contain either blue >or hats will be offered. If this occurs the following will be displayed.
- “There were no documents that contained all of the words in your query. These results contain some of the words.”
- Where there are documents containing all words, you are also given the option (at the bottom of the last page of results) to show documents that contain some of the words…
“Expand your search to see results that contain some of your words”
- Search suggestions are displayed at the top and bottom of each page and underneath many search results, which you can click on to perform a search on that suggestion…
Search Phrase: blue hats Search Suggestions: hats | accessories | ..
- Click on page numbers, prev/next to navigate through the search results returned.
- Spelling suggester will show a proposed correct spelling where applicable…
Search Phrase: blue hati, Did you mean: blue hats